{Instagram}

21/05/2014

Nathan Carlin Rosanio

 
If you follow me on Instagram or Twitter you will have seen some behind the scenes images that I posted a couple of weeks ago from this very photo shoot in Dublin city centre. I had the pleasure of styling Nathan from 1st Option Models Management and working alongside the fantastic Sami Muhammad, the magician behind the lens. Apart from the obligatory Irish rain showers playing havoc with the outdoor shoot, it went really well. (PSSST, I'll let you in on a little secret shall I? You will have noticed an umbrella in the above pic...it was literally perched in the doorway and when the rain appeared Nathan improvised! You would never have even known that it hadn't been planned.)
 
All of the looks I sourced from Tommy Hilfiger on Grafton St, Dublin (minus the said brollie and the sunglasses [which are from Penneys] and the watch [Guess, belonging to my sister]...like I said, improvisation is key!) A mahoosive thank you to the staff in there who went above and beyond helping me with the clothes, all of which are available to buy now...the clothes, not the staff.


 
My work couldn't have been made any easier working with Nathan and Sami, both incredible in their fields. Ohh and the hair was done by Toni & Guy.
 
I'm thrilled with the final shots and can't wait for my next shoot.
 
p.s. who else sees the resemblance of a Chuck-Bass-meets-Nate-Archibald here!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

{Linkwithin}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

{AddThis}