{Instagram}

15/04/2014

itwbn first event

 
I tend to keep my posts short and sweet and let the photos do the talking but this time I have to make an exception. This is no ordinary post. Ohhhh no. It's jam packed with outfit snaps, tasty treats and fabulous bloggers, all from the West of Ireland!
 
Okay okay, let me fill you in. Basically Sinead, the lovely lady behind Yummy Mummy Fashion & Lifestyle Blog, set up a network for bloggers in the West of Ireland. You may be questioning my relationship now, seen as I'm from the midlands, but Into The West Blogger Network has open arms for bloggers far and wide. The idea is to get us all networking and supporting one another, through enjoyable events such as the one last Saturday in The g Hotel, Galway.
 
Twenty or so bloggers gathered at the luxurious hotel for afternoon tea and a good ol natter.
It's safe to say the afternoon could not have been more enjoyable.
Before I go on to share some pictures from the event, I must thank everyone involved. The g Hotel could not have been more accomodating, putting up with snap-happy overly excited bloggers for an afternoon is no easy feat!
We were gifted with amazing goodie bags from Cara Pharmacy and the Publicity Loft which were full to the brim with beautiful products. We will be forever grateful to both companies for enhancing out beauty ;)
Danielle from Sweet Memories Photography who so kindly took photos for us, which you will see further along this post, and Philip from The Galway Hour who popped in with his two kiddies and helped to advertise the event on twitter.
Lastly, a massive thank you to yummy mummy Sinead for organising the entire afternoon seamlessly! And of course to the bloggers who we all met (for the first time in a lot of cases) for being so bloody nice!
 
There were no airs or graces and I have to say it was the most relaxed and enjoyable blogger event I have been to. Unfortunately I didn't get a chance to speak properly to everyone but hopefully I can put that right the next time!
Some of those whom I chatted away to are pictured below with links to their brilliant blogs.

Deirdre, Deeva Makeup// Anna, Anna Loves Make Up//Elisha, Along Came Pollly//Hannah, Crimson Threads
 

 
Hannah, Crimson Threads// Elisha, Along Came Pollly

 
Myself with Orla from Beyond the Fashion



 
Myself pictured with the lady herself, Yummy Mummy Sinead
 

 
The hotel provided us with a polaroid group shot as a keep sake for the first ever ITWBN event!
 

 
The treats from Cara Pharmacy, Wet n' Wild, Broadway Nails (Publicity Loft) and the g Hotel
 

 
Delicious afternoon tea washed down with complimentary prosecco (seriously could the hotel be any nicer!?)
 
So there you have it!
I will have a seperate post up during the week of the outfit that I wore.
 
Until then make sure to check out those links to the other bloggers, you won't be disappointed :)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

{Linkwithin}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

{AddThis}